Fixinator / Foundeo Inc. grants you a limited license to access the Site, API and use the Services in accordance with these Terms and the instructions and gui posted on the Site. Fixinator / Foundeo Inc. reserves the rights to terminate your license to use the Site and Services at any time and for any reason.
- You may not use this tool to in conjunction with any illegal activities.
- You understand that request meta data (such as IP address, user agent and URIs) will be logged, and malicious use of the Services will be reported to the proper authorities.
- We may revoke, limit, or suspend access to your account if we feel it is necessary for any reason.
- Commentary and views represented on this web site, provided by the Services do not necessairly represent the views of the web site owners.
- We are not responsible for any losses you may incurr due to problems related to or caused by use of this website or provided Services.
- You may not use the Fixinator site or services if you are a company or national of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
- You may not use the Fixinator site or services if you are an entity listed on any U.S. Government Denied Party/Person List. Including but not limited to the BIS's The Denied Persons List, the Office of Foreign Assets Control's Economic and Trade sanctions list, (OFAC), and the Office of Defense Trade Controls (DTC).
- No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Foundeo Inc / Fixinator PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Foundeo Inc / Fixinator SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, INTEROPERABILITY OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
You understand and agree that you use the Site and Services at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that arise from such use. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Foundeo Inc / Fixinator BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BY NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RELATED TO USE, MISUSE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO USE AND INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE NONPERFORMANCE THEREOF AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, SALES, DATA, GOODWILL OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT Foundeo Inc / Fixinator HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY. YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR WITH Foundeo Inc / Fixinator SHALL BE TO TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- You may not resell or rebrand the results of the Fixinator Services
Source Code Scanned by the REST API
Unless you have configured the enterprise edition of Fixinator to run on your own server, Fixinator will send source code to be scanned to the Fixinator REST API (api.fixinator.app).
- All data is transferred over HTTPS
- The data is scanned in memory (not persisted to disk).
- The REST api runs on a serverless AWS Lambda architecture. This means that the server is destroyed and rebuilt from scratch many times each day.
- You retain ownership of all data / code scanned by Fixinator.
- If you have any concerns about the security or privacy of your source code please consider purchasing the Fixinator Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition can be configured to run fully on your own servers.
Policy Last Updated: March 6, 2019